badge

Monday, April 17, 2017

Vivasayee Short Film by Deepika Muthusamy


Vivasayee Short Film by Deepika Muthusamy

Ramachandran, a passionate farmer, desires to continue agriculture irrespective of the hardships and adverse weather. He runs into debt, leads a miserable life and does not get what he deserves. Will his fighting spirit fade away or grow deeper?

Vivasayee To be released soon.

P.S
It’s very scary to imagine a world without farmers; hence this film is an attempt to relieve the plight of farmers and honor them. No Wonder, Agriculture is the backbone of the nation.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering troubles with your RSS.

    I don't understand why I can't join it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS issues?
    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the amazing works guys I've added you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that what you posted made a ton of sense.
    But, what about this? what if you added a little information? I ain't suggesting your content is not solid, but what if you added something that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "Vivasayee Short Film by Deepika Muthusamy" is kinda vanilla.
    You should look at Yahoo's front page and see how they write
    article titles to get viewers to open the links.
    You might add a video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about
    what you've written. Just my opinion, it might make
    your blog a little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to let know her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like reading an article that can make people think.
    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace,
    when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create
    comment due to this good paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing for me to have a web site, which is good
    for my experience. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete