badge

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

#Colgate360GoldMornings

How to turn good mornings in to gold mornings


There is nothing as good as a fresh start. Early morning plays a vital role for the rest of the day. The day started with laziness and tiredness would definitely reflect in the rest of the day and will definitely make the day a dull day. Whereas morning which are usually started with fresh mood reflects a positive vibration throughout the day.

Just one week before, I had an interview scheduled and with fear in mind, I slept the previous night. The next day, i.e. the day I had interview, I woke up with fear and the day was spoiled completely. I had to miss my bus, catch an auto and messed up the interview.

No one wish or greet you saying, “Have a Bad Morning.” Did someone?
Everybody greet you with a smile followed by "Have a good day"

Today morning, the bright sun peeped through the window and made my room a little orange color with the reflection of the sun rays. Bright colors or the Gold colors make a person’s mood better and I felt rejuvenated. With a smile in a face, I sent a message to all my friends stating, "Have a Gold morning"
Everybody replied back saying Gold!? That’s wonderful Thank you and so on.
Making the morning a good one is more important and above all making a gold morning is even important. Well, what’s the difference between good and gold? Chocolate is good, Jogging is good, but GOLD!? its special. :) Gold is something more than good and after all who does not like the day to shine like gold.

Here are the 2 tips to change the good morning to gold morning.

  1. Start your day with #Colgate360GoldMornings. Brush your teeth with Colgate 360 Charcoal gold Toothbrush and with Colgate tooth paste. It is actively designed in such a way that it cleans not only the teeth and tongue, but it also washes the germs, bacterial from the gums and cheeks. I personally felt the freshness after brushing with Colgate 360 Charcoal gold Toothbrush. 
  2. Wish you friends "Gold Morning. Have a gold day" Instead of "Good Morning. Have a good day" Trust me, its makes wonders not only in your life, but also in your friends life. That replacement of one letter “O” to “L” makes lots of magic.


2 comments:

  1. With developing mindfulness now you can discover cluster of house water channels gliding in the business sector. These water channels can be utilized as house water channels for filtration of drinking water. House water channels by and large come in assortment of plans, styles, show and hues. The striking element is that they are usually cited at exceptionally cheap costs which are moderate by anybody. Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam,I am very happy for different type of marketing veiws as I am the marketing person I did the same type of works on even colgate as I previously did Super Stockist for Colgate Palmolive n won 2 Times Gold Medal,excellency awards and I realy appreciate you the interest in tours n guidelines even in writing good keep it up
    thank u
    from balureshmi67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete