badge

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Smelly to Smiley

“I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity atBlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

The most embarrassing and awkward situation any person would receive is a guest entering your home and they catches a bad Odors. The best part, they would be in turn very much embarrassed to pinpoint that they are getting some bad smell. Recently, I came across a similar situation and would like to share how I overcome.

It was about to rain. I was struck in a meeting and it will take another 3 hours to reach my home.  Just that day morning, I washed all my favorite costly dress and dried at terrace. I don’t want rain to wet my dress. So, I called my aunty who is living next door. 
"Aunty, could you please take my clothes that I dried in terrace" She was happy to help me as I have helped her for the same several times. I was revealed, but immediately after 5 minutes, I got a call from her.  
Rajini aunty said, "Ma, there are lot of clothes dried up in terrace. I am not able to find which one is yours"
I was speechless. I live in an apartment, where a family of 12 lives. Now and then, we all meet each other for Birthday parties. I suggested her to take all the clothes and disturbed it to the people later.  “Seems to be a good idea.” she agreed happily. But the time, she went rain started pouring cats and dogs and all the clothes got wet little. 

It rained like hell. I reached home very late than usual, as I was struck at traffic. The plastic bags on the roads and streets were causing noisome smell due to heavy rain.
I collected my clothes from Rajini aunty and opened my house door. The unbearable stinky smell was still hitting my nose and I got into my house to get rid of it. I threw all my clothes on bed and went for a hot bath. 
Even after that, I could odor an awful rotten smell. I went to kitchen to prepare dinner; there I saw the left overs of yesterday’s food that was forgotten to dispose. I disposed it with a relief of finding the reason for the bad odor. Since the odors were spread across the room, I still felt that stingy smell even after disposing. 

Fortunately I had Lavender Aerosol Ambi Pur Air Freshener Spray at my home. It smells exactly like the Lavender and I sprayed it all over the room. The room smelled awe-inspiring.
 I heard a calling bell, and when opened the room, I saw Padma aunty who came in to collect her clothes that was mixed with mine. At first she came in to thank for saving her clothes from rain, but on getting the lavender smell, she pitched in to room and was curious to know more about room air freshener
She saw the bottle spray and she was mesmerized by its cuteness. On hearing the price, ie 300 ml for just Rs. 140 she got excited and took rose flavor that I had extra.  

“I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity atBlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

No comments:

Post a Comment