badge

Saturday, April 3, 2010

அங்காடி தெரு - Angadi Theru - Must Watch Movie..



I am lucky !!! Tats what I realized when I saw "Angadi theru" Movie. Hats off to Vasantha Balan for such a beautiful poetry. . .

The movie was my inspiration to realise that Luxurious car and House is not life. I realised Life is not hanging for salary rise.

I am ashamed of myself for yelling at salesman for not displaying variety of clothes. I Understood the struggle and challenges of salesman whom I meet everyday. I Wont yell at the Salesman From now.



4 comments:

  1. I also shocked.
    From now onwards i will shop dresses only through flipkart, jabong, myntra etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! You want to redundant salesman job!? !?

      Delete
    2. Men don't make salesmen life miserable like women do(in the garment shops).

      We men are inherently philanthropic.

      Delete
    3. I have to agreeeee this point !!!!

      Delete