badge

Friday, March 26, 2010

An outing with Testing Champions

Patel's Inn

I had a wonderful Friday today. My Team organized one day Team outing to "Patel's Inn". It was almost a year we had fun by going outing.

We all planned to meet in office then start our journey. After reaching the resort we were treated with a Welcome Drink - "Lemon Juice" :-(

I Enjoyed playing shuttle, Tennis, Badminton and cricket and Snooker  too.

Followed by yummy Lunch we went swimmming pool just to watch cute kids who came for Summer Camp.




The most impressive thing in my outing is "Karting".One shoule not miss the thrill of "Karting" while Visiting Patel's Inn,. Most of my Team mates got injured, by placing their hands on Engine mistakenly - which made us to scare for driving Karting. Me, Anitha, Vanisree, Harsha we all four girls took the Track. My aim was not to come first, but not to dash any corners. I enjoyed the ride and I came 2nd.


we wiped our day with an evening snaks and memorable incident of "Go Karting". Of course with many good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment